New answers tagged


I can't help you with "editorial novelist," but I do know where "dude" comes from. "Dude" today is just some guy, usually a friend or buddy. It is also used as friendly greeting. "Dude" used to be way different though. A dude was like a dandy - a fancy dresser more concerned with appearance than anything else. A "literary dude" is therefore a writer or ...


I'm not sure it's the technical term, but I'd refer to pages like these as appendices. (Or an appendix, for a single section.)

Top 50 recent answers are included