New answers tagged


Is this some established rabbit-hunting technique? Yes: it's called rabbit warren fumigation. I found this by searching the internet for gas canisters rabbit warren, since I'd always assumed the "heavy metal things" to be gas canisters, connected to some flexible pipes which transported the gas underground. There is a YouTube video on rabbit warren ...

Top 50 recent answers are included