Questions about the series of 53 short stories by G. K. Chesterton featuring Father Brown, an English Catholic priest and detective. Use with [g-k-chesterton] and [short-stories]
Father Brown is an English Catholic priest and detective in a series of 53 stories by G. K. Chesterton. He uses his intuition and understanding of human nature to solve crimes. The stories have been collected in:
- The Innocence of Father Brown (1911)
- The Wisdom of Father Brown (1914)
- The Incredulity of Father Brown (1926)
- The Secret of Father Brown (1927)
- The Scandal of Father Brown (1935)
Father Brown stories have been adapted for film, radio, and television.