Since this site is called Literature Stack Exchange, one of the most basic questions we could ask here is how scholars of literature define literature. We have an older question on the ways academics ...
asked Sep 11 at 16:28
1,24055 silver badges3333 bronze badges
August–September 2020 topic challenge: the Shahnamehends in 8 days
Featured on Meta
- Coming from an unknown university, is it possible to publish a good research paper in a good journal?
- Short story- crashed pilot must run/jump around a small planet to catch the sun and charge her life supporting suit
- Why early single-chip CPUs didn't support multiplication instructions
- Origins/meaning of “is dis/this a system?”
- Can the Democrats filibuster the vote for a new judge for the Supreme Court?
- How to allow bidirectional time travel in a deterministic block universe?
- Is Gálmód male?
- Taking points uniformly inside a general finite geometric domain
- Do I have to start my story with my main characters?
- Is Hawking radiation real for a far away observer?
- Reference request: the theory of currents
- Simplifying expressions containing binary variables
- Allow interstellar travel but not intergalactic travel
- How can I draw two rolling circles with TikZ?
- Declining PhD Interview
- 'Speed Bumps' as a Lethal Weapon in Space Ship Combat
- Why aren't the justices of the Supreme Court of the United States democratically elected?
- Delicate primes
- Alternatives to the null hypothesis significance testing framework
- How should I handle mispronouncing words in a coworker's native language and feeling like I'm embarrassing myself?
- What is the meaning of "exploration" in reinforcement and supervised learning?
- Having trouble with "wird" and "ist"
- A balloon in the Venus atmosphere?
- exact division and geometric sequences