No questions found. Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
October-November Topic Challenge: The Epic of GilgameshOctober - November
Featured on Meta
- Justification for excluding gravitational energy from the stress-energy tensor
- Is the ''yoi'' meaning ''ready'' when doing karate the same as the ''yoi'' which means nice/good?
- Create a program that prints the amount of characters it has, in words
- Why does the SR-71 Blackbird sometimes have dents in the nose?
- Why did the people of Zion never find evidence of the previous cycles?
- Why did the police not show up at Brett's apartment during the shootout?
- What is more proper notation in piano sheet music to denote that the left hand should be louder?
- Is it bizarre that a professor asks every student for a 3 inch by 5 inch photograph?
- Why did the Government cancel the Brexit-deal vote today?
- network cable - why T-568A and B standard
- For a command to increase something, should instructions refer to the "+" key or the "=" key?
- How might people try to stop the world becoming a rogue planet?
- How to capture a possible figure of speech with "E se io fossi vago" in translation?
- Why is Eastern Switzerland called Suisse orientale in French?
- Hangman game backward #12
- where does black come from in CMYK color mode?
- Why do we use the Greek letter μ (Mu) to denote population mean or expected value in probability and statistics
- Why was the "Cave of the Patriarchs" forbidden to Jews?
- What happens to extra attacks after you kill your declared target
- why we need self-synchronization?
- What's the most profitable use for an elemental transmuter?
- What techniques can I use to seduce a PC without arousing suspicion of ulterior motives?
- NFL football incentives
- Why do some switching regulator require tantalum or electrolytic capacitors instead of ceramic?