I'm trying to find a comic/graphic novel I once saw, but do not remember its name nor author.
Here are some things are remember (or think I remember):
- It was monochromatic, but instead of the normal black, used a light brown/tan as primary color.
- Probably took place on a beach.
- Was about a troubled family.
- The family had three kids (two boys and one girl, I think)
- The youngest kid was somewhat awkward and this was represented by him having a frog/toad head. I'm also pretty positive this kid's name was Peter.