- he directed a number of plays, including Troilus and Cressida (which he also edited for the Oxford Shakespeare);
- he translated at least one of Racine's plays;
- in the 1930s, he knew poets such as Stephen Spender and W. H. Auden,
- in 1933, Oxford University Press published a volume of his poems: The Nettle and the Flower (which contained a poem dedicated to W. H. Auden),
- he later published hundreds of poems in magazines.
In spite of the research I have done, I have not been able to find an edition or even an anthology of Kenneth Muir's poetry. In the absence of that, has anybody ever compiled a bibliography listing his poems?