When I was younger my mum gave me a children’s book about birthdays. I've tried searching for the specifics I remember but no luck yet, hoping someone can help. I think it was published in the 80’s and given to me late 80’s early 90’s. It's a mix of a story of a young girl planning and attending birthday celebrations, and helpful ideas for planning birthdays. Aimed for ages 5+. Here are the pages I remember:
- Birthday party for twins.
- Make your own wrapping paper using potato stencil.
- Make your own decorations, paper rings, paper snowflakes.
- How to make a flower posy.
- Astrological birthstone and flower wheels.
- Face paint and fancy dress pictures.
- Daddy's home.
- Birthday poem.
I brought it to hospital when my mum was there for her to read and try to remember, but ended up losing the book when she moved to home. It's a British hardback A4 book with amazing illustrations.