|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Why we don't normally teach chord, versine, coversine, haversine, exsecant, excosecant any more?
- Calling a rabbit a "smeerp"
- What is the meaning of grabbing the mace in the British parliament?
- Do I have to hide anything related to swastika while travelling US?
- My cat is not eating or drinking anything after the death of the fellow cat
- Company I work at has this "thing" we have to say every morning. What is this "thing" called?
- Why was Frodo unable to destroy the Ring?
- How powerful would an always-on Truesight ability be for a PC?
- The meaning of "I’m very cheap"?
- Isn't the PhD supervisor required to teach the student the research subject and prerequisites, in order to save time?
- Book about old man storing magical power into plates
- Have spelling reformers ever proposed rewriting "-ti-" as "-zi-" when it is pronounced that way?
- Maybe u should investigate carefully?
- Why does an instruction include the address of the next instruction on the IBM 650?
- Unavailable manager says ‘I’m always available’
- Why the hood is also called bonnet?
- Is it possible that the return ticket of a round-trip is counterfeit?
- Doubling/tripling puzzle: make 1 from 1536 in as few steps as possible
- How to tell how sensitive a photodiode is?
- How was the "elliptical dual" used?
- Does a client certificate identify the owner to unrelated websites?
- What is the utilitarian purpose of artificial waterfalls?
- What to do if you notice a substantial improvement to a result in a paper whilst refereeing it?
- Game for teaching basics of orbital mechanics